Roadmap to Action
The you-sized guide to charting your course.
Activate your potential.
You know those successful creative entrepreneurs you admire? The ones who are always doing interviews, writing great blog posts, creating courses and products, going to conferences, and it seems like a billion other things? You know, the ones who are leading their industry? How do they get it all done?
They’re not better or smarter than you. (Or have mutant DNA, as I once suspected.)
They just know how to work better and smarter.
Roadmap to Action is your masters coursebook in working your way. Better. Smarter.
Learn how to get it all done–your way.
Roadmap to Action is not a one-size fits all solution, because face it: those don’t work.
And trying to cram your personality, work habits, and preferences into some miracle solution only leads to self-destructive rebellion or shame. With Roadmap to Action, you become the expert of you. And what matters most. And how to work towards that.
Wouldn’t it be nice if your daily actions were in alignment with your ideal life and business? Ding ding ding. That’s what Roadmap helps you with.
Who it’s for
You’re an established or emerging creative entrepreneur who is ready to:
- do your best work
- experience life without backlog
- find your way of working
- break the “I have so many ideas I don’t know where to start” cycle
- make time for what really matters
- go beyond busy to being mindful & engaged
- produce like the big kids
Where the Rubber Meets the Roadmap
Being in mindful action is setting goals based on your values & consciously creating the optimal conditions to achieve them.
Roadmap to Action covers this and more:
- Unearth your vision for your ideal life and work. This is the North Star of all of your action. Strong foundation = clear direction.
- Bring your vision to life. Permission to play on Pinterest? I’ll take it!
- De-clutter your time, attention, and energy. You can’t do it all. Learn what to drop and what to keep.
- Get support where you need it. You may feel like a one man band, but you don’t have to be. Help is everywhere.
- Conquer your most destructive habits. Expose them, then learn to safeguard against them. Hint: your will is not enough.
- Identify your way of working. Capitalize on your natural rhythms, and stop apologizing for the way you work. Own it. Own it all the way to the bank.
- Master prioritization. Know where to start and move through your to-dos with speed and ease.
- Get unstuck. Get out of your own way so you can quit procrastinating.
- Enlist your secret weapon. Works like a charm.
- Avoid zombie burnout brain. It’s not just about being busy. It’s about working with intention and being present.
You get 13 beautiful and effective printable planners, designed especially for the working habits of creative entrepreneurs. Because planning should be pretty.
- daily planner
- weekly planner
- yearly planner
- business focus planner
- blog idea generator
- blog post crafter
- blog calendar
- completion planner
- universe’s to-do list
- project planner
- project timeline
- home/work overview
- annual review
This is a digital download guide. No physical product will be sent.
Start your journey…
Roadmap to Action contains 61 action-packed pages to put you in motion, today. Everything I suggest in Roadmap is something I use in my own business or share with my private coaching clients. It’s been called sexy, magical, life changing, and more. These are all very kind ways of saying that it works. If you work it, it will work for you.
…at the price you choose.
Roadmap to Action has a suggested price of $27. But because Roadmap is all about finding your way of doing things, that includes the price. Once you hit that orange circle, you can “update cart” and change the price to pay what it’s worth to you. If 27 bucks doesn’t feel right for you, you can pay less. If you know that developing your own way of working is more valuable than that to you, by all means, pay more.
I’m not in business to follow the rules, I’m in business to make a difference. If you want this guide, I want you to have it at a price that honors both of us. The minimum price is $8 to honor my work–though I believe the value is far greater.
Here’s what creative entrepreneurs have to say:
Earnings Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to accurately represent this product and its potential. You understand that each individual’s success will be determined by his or her desire, dedication, background, effort, and motivation to work. There is no guarantee you will duplicate any of the results stated here.